Conditions for competitors
The competiton will be held
360 01 Karlovy Vary
Competition exhibits handed in on 4. 7. 2019 from 16:00 to 20:00 or on 5. 7. 2019 from 7:00 to 10:00 in the in the Elizabeth Baths
Beginning 5. 7. 2019 at 10:30 – in the Elizabeth Baths
– gala toast
– at 11:00 exhibition opened for the public
6. 7. 2019 at 20:00 in Christmas House and Teddy Bear Museum, Studentská 4, Karlovy Vary
– winners announced and awarded by the professional jury
7. 7. 2019 at 15:00 in the Elizabeth Baths
results of the Best Exhibit contest announced – visitors´ votes calculated together
Teddy bear check-out/return is possible on 7. 7. 2019 between 17:00 and 18:30 in the in the Elizabeth Baths.
– All the rules are valid for the competition category no. 10.
– Only handmade teddy bears, dolls and other author´s work which complies with some of the given categories are allowed to participate.
– No link to or reference to the author is allowed on the exhibits. The teddy bear cannot contain information, such as the author´s website, name, brand etc.
– Each of the competitors can present only 2 teddy bears in each of the competition categories. In total, 1 competitor can compete with the maximum of 3 teddy bears or with a combination of other author´s works.
– Registration of a competition teddy bear is valid on the date when the competition registration fee is paid.
– Please send a completed application form for the competition and 1 to 3 color photos of author´s teddy bears electronically at the email: email@example.com
– The registration deadline for the competition is by 10:00 on June 20, 2018 On that day the payment has to be credited to our bank account and the amount has to correspond with the number of teddy bears entered for the competition.
– The competitors are not allowed to intervene with or to change locations of exhibited exhibits in the competition.
– Organizers reserve the right to decline a competition registration and to move a specific teddy bear from one category into another one without giving a reason for that.
– The registration fee will not be refunded in case of the absence in the competition.
– Professional jury will select a winner in each category and rank the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
– Neither organizers nor jury members can partake in the competition.
– All the photographs and other recordings from the exhibition and the competition taken by the organizers are the organizer´s property. The exhibitors and traders give their consent to the organizer to use the photographs and records of their works for the purpose of a presentation, advertising, documentation and for other purposes for an unlimited period of time.
– The organizer is not to be held responsible for any personal injuries or damage accrued to the property caused by force majeure. The exhibits are not insured by the torganizer. Additional agreements, amendments or changes to these conditions have to be made in writing in order to become effective.
– Outside the opening hours from Friday to Saturday and from Saturday to Sunday, the exhibition and competition venue in the hotel will be secured by locking the premises.
– We do not provide any insurance or special security service at the exhibition venue. Each competitor of the exhibition is responsible for his/her goods and property himself/herself.
– Smoking is prohibited: During the exhibition and the competition of the International Teddy Bear Festival at the Elizabeth Baths and in the Christmas House, smoking is prohibited inside the venu and it is also banned during the set-up and final dismounting stages. Thank you for your understanding.
– The exhibitors agree to the use of his/her contact email for direct mailing of organizational details before the exhibition and other information during the year.